1. Pray: Always put God first, make Him you accountability partner.
2. Be Disciplined: When you know what needs to be done, do it.
3. Have Courage: It takes courage to say no-to-drugs, temptations, but it also take courage to stand up and follow God.
4. Lead by Example: Your actions speak louder than your words.
5. Be Humble: God gives us our gifts and talents, lets give Him the praise.
6. Do Your Best: Doing your best in any endeavor you undertake represents one way of saying thanks to God.
7. Tell the Truth: There is never an appropriate time to lie.
8. Respect Yourself: Develop an appreciation for your specialness and uniqueness.
9. Finish the Race: By being committed to finishing any race or job, a person ensures he or she will not back down from challenges or take shortcuts or seek the easy way out.
10 Life Isn’t Fair: Rise above all things that are bad or do not go your way, commit to making a difference with your life. God has given you that opportunity.
11. Be Responsible for Your Choices: “The buck stops here.” President Harry S. Truman
12. Live Your Dreams: Write it down and never stop trying to accomplish your dream.