Greetings – and we hope you all enjoyed a wonderful time of Thanksgiving with your families, friends and loved ones! Today, we are pleased to announce this year’s annual Toy Drive, starting this week! We are very excited to have the opportunity to assist those in need this Christmas and are glad that our students and families are so happy to participate. Read the below info regarding the toy drive and decide this year that you’ll join us in making a difference in the lives of children in need! After all, the greatest gift to have is giving to others!
Dates: Tuesday, December 2nd – Tuesday, December 16th
– Students and staff are encouraged to participate by donating new/unwrapped toys for local children.
– Each classroom will serve as a respective “collection point” for donations.
– Classes are encouraged to provide their own decorative boxes and/or storage bins, or to “creatively” display the donations in the room (under a tree, etc). *This is a suggestion, not a requirement.*
– A small number of boxes or bins may be available upon request. However, given the large number of classrooms, we cannot guarantee availability.
– Class Officers and Leadership Committee members in Grades 7-12 will assist with collection and storage at the conclusion of the Toy Drive. If the number of donations becomes overwhelming, please let me know and we will coordinate storage with the church.