We are so grateful at Northside to have such dedicated parents that care so much about their children’s school that they take the time to join us for our coffee meetings. We started our meeting this morning by addressing an article on Christian education.
This morning we had some great discussions on the following topics.
- School communication in regards to discipline…
- Possible growth of future robotics program / STEM program…
- We asked our parents what they thought about the possibility of NCA returning 6th grade back into the elementary program.
- What if 6th grade was set-up as a transition year?
- What if we gave 6th grade a unique feel as we train them to enter JH?
Come join us at our next Coffee with the Head of School!